Tuesday, January 25

zum Geburtstag viel gluck z8 :)

alaaa, gamba ni ta se-gigantic as i wanted it to be =( baru igt macam na gempak sikit ;) LOL. well, perkenalkan, Nor Zahidah binti Ibrahim. ehem, nama dy jgn ditayang sgt! nanti ada parti yg ta puas hati, and start bwat voodoo dolls with those needles and buttons and then letak her name..or worse, my name dkt dolls tu and then letak dalam pickle jar and macam" lah! i dont want to be VOODOO-ed  like this,

or this 
 gahhhh, ni lagi teruk :(
okayy, so the main point here is. hear read my beautiful singing tau tau?
ehem ehem !

zum Geburtstag viel gluck
zum Geburtstag viel gluck
♩♩ zum Geburtstag viel zaiiiidddddddddd..
ZUM GEBURTSTAG VIEL GLUCK
♭♪ ♪

ZAIDDDDD,  kau dah tua. huuu :((( sereh aku na nanges dowh. its okay, nanti insyaAllah
 kau smbut kat sini lah yeaaa?
cat :)

err, prezzie kau aku ta cari lagi HAHA. *jujur nah, aku ciloks balik gmba2 kita, beb^^


oh and last but not least, this is for you :)

I'm only up when you're not down.
Don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground.
It's like no matter what I do.
Well you drive me crazy half the time;
the other half I'm only trying to let you know that what I feel is true.
And I'm only me when I'm with you.

-taylor swift, I'm Only Me When I'm With You

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...