Sunday, August 21

when I thought everything on my homework list was crossed,

Salam :)

Yes, relatively OBVIOUS to the post title; just when I thought everything on my homework list was crossed.

It wasn't.

   Oh boohoo tasha, you now have no life. SO, just make the best of your no-life-ness -__- When I thought I wanted to complete the last Trigo tutorial, the questions became, ugh. Can't say it, tak baik. ILMU- kena hormati :) When I thought my fb notifications stopped coming in,
heck no, it didn't.

Nak komen ini lah,

Mahu mengata yang itu dan itu lah,



Biasalah manusia, bila aku upload album baru berduyun-duyun ikan duyung korang nak condemn sana sini. HAHAHA! but whatevah pun, thanks guys! Chilled me back a bit dpt jumpa korg, wahai ex-ex saya ♥ i miss youuuuuuuuuuu!
EX-CLASSMATES.
typical.

This is another "post-utk-release-frust-sebab-wifi-seldom-sucks-saya-tak-dapat-continue-project-Zee Avi-saya" hee :) 
The End.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...