Wednesday, August 10

kenapa boys taknak kawan dengan girls?

salam :)

Hello akhi dan ukhti sekalian<--- cehh, I saw this on the wall of one of my fb groups thingyy. So anyways, kenapa lelaki tanak kawan dgn perempuan? curious enough.

This post relatively is about what happened, has happened and is happening to me right now. I like making friends and I love being friendly. That's just me. I don't know lah kalau ada" je yang nak pandang serong terhadap my "friendliness" kan, but who cares nyah. Sometimes being friends with guys feels better than having girlfriends. sometimes. jangan salah faham, puhleez.

And then again, conflicts just have to menyibuk-nyibuk. Kenapa apabila there's a guy and a girl, and they're good friends, when the guy finds out that the girl actually is "with" someone, he straight away (or gradually) backs off and decides not to let that friendship remain? Okay aku faham lah alasan dyorg: "takut nanti boipren dy marah" , "alamak, red light la weyh. stay awayyyyy, far awayyy!" and so on so forth.
That's just it, I. DON'T. GET. IT.

Oh so kalau dah "berpunya" tak boleh kawan laa?

Is that it? sigh. I don't know whether it's just me who seem to take this matter as something err, that matters? yeah. Because preserving friendships is very, very, VERY important to me. Based on personal experiences lah, I have come to learn that to throw away something so valued with someone who may be a person of great importance is a great shame. bak kata my neighbour se-balcony, "what a waste!" and she's effing right.

In short, I find it sad that this teeny problem even occurs these days. I mean, come on lah. Bukannye korg buat salah pun kalau nak berkawan. It only offends the other person all the more when all of a sudden you neglect him/her without warning. It hurts, really. cehh, touchy plak aku ni. kay, bye. 
Just sharing what I thought ought to be :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...