Thursday, December 15

Noob of the Day

Salam :)

Today was perfectly disastrous, tiring, NOOB-Y however fortunately satisfying. I slept at nearly 2am last night to complete my project report; and as if you can't already guess, no of course it's not done, yayerz -_-  So stressed out that these past few days (more to few weeks) I've been having a mental breakdown which eventually went physical. No, I didn't scar myself with a kitchen knife okay, aku takde lah jahil sebegitu bhai. I  only cried. puih. 
Loser, much?

***

Tentative of Noobness:
1. During Chemistry lab today, I was careless enough to break a measuring cylinder even before the apparatus were set up.

2. I couldn't reach the end point. My solution inside the conical flask seemed forever-colorless. Turns out, I mixed in two completely different solutions which both were acids, HCl and CH3COOH.

3. I was all 'into-it' when pouring the Acetic acid into one of the test-tubes and when it plopped in, some splashed drops on my face. I thought my skin would've come out but then someone reminded that it was only weak acid.

4. Once the experiments were safely done and I was cleaning out the test-tubes, mixtures of two different solutions (don't know which, though) let off something pungent which I inhaled- unprepared - I nearly smacked my head against the table from nearly fainting. Okay, exaggeration. Still, it wasn't funny.

5. I had to take away my lunch and eat it upstairs. With great confidence (I spoke loud enough), I said,
 "Bang, Nasi Mambang satu! Bungkus!"
This made the person next to me turn her head 180 degrees and asked, "Nasi apa?
Looking at her face mockery all over it, I looked over to the menu,
Nasi Ambang Batu Pahat RM3.50
And you can pretty much guess what happened next.

HOWEVUGH,

This morning's lecture lasted merely 2 hours. Typical, half the class went to visit Peter in Never-Never Land. As soon as she decided to end the lecture, Dr Fatimah called out a few names; moi, included! 
Ahamdulillah, 
because I did well enough for my Economics paper last semester's final exam, our lecturer was too generous that each of the five of us received "senaskhah" Al Qurranulkarim :)

This made my day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...